Not able to drag selected multiple emails to folder

I am unable to move multiple selected emails and drag to another folder.  I must do this one at a time, which is entirely too time consuming. Please tell me how I can do this

Hello Brenda, not completely sure what you’re suggesting, are you unable to select multiple emails or are you having issues with the drag and drop action? To select multiple items hold the Shift or CTRL key while selecting your items, this will allow to select either a long list of emails or selected emails on click.

Hope this helps,

Pardon if I was unclear. I can select multiple emails, but I cannot drag multiple emails to a folder.

Can you please share more details, what happens when you drag the messages, does only the one shown message get moved? Are you able to move the messages using the “Move to folder” option by using CTRL+Shift+V or the Move to folder option that is available by right clicking the selection? 

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you,