no work after ibernate or stand by

hello to everyone
i’ve installed the software on a samsung 900x3a, each time that i ibernate it or I close the display and the laptop goes in stand by, once i wake up the computer the software is unable to send and receive. If I close the software, it disappears but in the task manager keep on working don’t allowing me to reopen the software. I need to force to close the task, open the software and wait for the database checking.
it is a real problem because having an ssd the computer ibernate often…so i let you figure the trouble.

thanks in advance.

When the PC goes to standby, it cuts off any network connection. When resume, it takes time for the connection to reconnect. Please check for this.

As for the eM process fail to terminate, this is a PC to PC dependent issue, a few troubleshooting process is required on the terminal side.

Hello,
how long is it running on the backround? Did you try to wait a bit longer to see if the process normally? You can also run the tool available from http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstack… after the freeze happens. It should generate a log file (starting with “eM Client Stack” in your Documents folder) that will help us analyze the problem in more detail. Please send this file to me: [email protected]
Thanks.