No connection!

I have a free eM client email and in Dec. I was unable to receive any mail from AT&T. I changed the SMPT and the POP numbers, reconciled them, but I am unable to receive any email. eM told me to contact ATT. ATT says that they never heard of eM. Has my license expired? Any suggestions?

Hi, do you see any error message? Have you checked in eM Client’s Toolbar - File if you have unchecked “Work offline” ?

Have you contacted us before - I am unable to find any other topic created by you.

Jan

I have the same problem and I have the error shown in the image. I tried both with and without SSL. I normally use a different client (Apple Messages) to log in it is not a big deal, however I’d love to have this funcionality when I work in a Windows environment.

Hi, are you having some issues while sending/receiving chat messages, or is there an error thrown each time you try to connect online?

What mail service are you using with eM Client that seems to be showing this error, is that an iCloud account?

When the error is thrown, can you please switch to the “Log” tab in Operations, copy the content of the Log and submit the log to us here on the forum? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul