No account

While replying or sending a new email I am getting an error " There is no account set up. Please add an account first in order to send emails". I am able to receive emails buy not able to send. Please help.

It looks like for whatever reason, an outgoing (SMTP) account did not get created.  Did you use the automatic setup?  Who is your email provider?  To confirm, go to menu/tools/accounts and check if there is an SMTP tab present.

You can’t add the SMTP protocol, you will have to create a new account and delete the old one.

Sir I have tried creating a new account thrice but still the SMTP has been added. Yes used the automatic setup.

Then you will have to manually set up the account.  When adding the account, instead of the automatic option, select “Mail” then “Other”.  You will then be able to add the account (including SMTP server) manually.

I tried that too but when in Test Configuration the SMTP is Failing the test.

Try closing your anti-virus program and see if it still fails.  If it does not, you can add an exception to the AV software for mailclient.exe.  If this is not it, the server settings are probably wrong.  Typical SMTP is:

Port:  587
Security:  Force usage of SSL/TLS

I’ve tried all these things and I keep having the same problem. Any help?