Newbie mistake help

I think I made a mistake downloading em client and setting up my account. I really wanted to try the 30 day free trial for Pro for individuals but now that I have it set up I think I only have the free account. None of the Pro features are available to try. If I try again to download the pro account will that mess up the one I have now? Can I have both at the same time? I am not sure how this will work or if I have the correct area to ask this question. I would really appreciate some guidance. Thank you BTW I am coming from Incredimail and a few other trial offers. I am looking forward the trying em client since it was recently recommended by incredimail.

You can try sending an email to [email protected], and wait to see the response.

Out of curiosity, which of the PRO version features are you anxious to try out?

Thanks, I will definitely send an email. First, I have 3 accounts that I use but I have been thinking about keeping one of them on Thunderbird and moving the others to here. Not sure. I am also curious about the different ways to hold an email or watch for replies. Again, I am not sure how much I would use it but would like to see it. I would also like to try the translate feature. We correspond with a spanish speaking friend and do a lot of google translate copy and pasting. I am curious to try some of the features. Thanks again for your reply.

If you are unable to get a positive response from sales, from what I can see, you can always purchase the PRO version which comes with a 30-day return policy; gives you the same 30 days you meant to take advantage of during installation, except for the cash/CC outlay.

Thank you for your help. I was able to get help from sales. Great service!