New version crashes for unknown reasons.

Version 6.0.24144.0  Which I just installed crashes while I am trying to read my email.  This was not happening with earlier version.  All I get is eM Client popup message that says

"eM Client has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

No further messages are displayed.

Hi Larry,
this sounds like a system generated crash error, isnt there an option to See full error message or ‘View more’ anywhere in the windows?
Knowing the full error message would be very helpful.

Regards,
Olivia

Not that I know of but the problem started with the newest version.  How can I go back to the OLD working version.

Hi Larry,
you can go back to the previous version by uninstalling eM Client and installing from this MSI file - http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.234…

However, I’d like to try to fix your issue, could you perhaps screenshot the problem for me when it happens?

Regards,
Olivia

In order to read my email I’ve had to delete eM Client.  Installed above version and it works.  I have prevented updating so I can continue reading my email.  Have no screenshot (mainly because I don’t know how to use that feature).