New update to em client pro does not work with mailwasher

I am setting up a new computer for upstairs and have Windows 11 and MailWasher works fine but when it is supposed to transfer the mail into eM client it opens but nothing comes over. I noticed from my older version on my downstairs computer it lets me put in pop3 server but the new download of eM client does not show any place to put it in for my upstairs computer? The diagnosis is not allowing connection to SMPT server with error as name and password don’t match server. I doubled checked the name and password by going direct to Spectrum and typing it in so I know it works.

I noticed from my older version on my downstairs computer it lets me put in pop3 server but the new download of eM client does not show any place to put it in

To setup or put in POP server details in eM Client, go to “Menu / Accounts”. Click “Add / Mail / Other” to manually enter your POP and SMTP details.

Note: Remember on the last screen of the wizard at the bottom, to choose whether you want to store POP messages in a separate account or local folders.

1 Like