New Email not automatically updating

It’s back…  new email is not showing up in folders.  This was a problem with a few older releases but it appeared to be working for me.  Now, with the latest release 6.0.20617, it’s happening again.  Email folders do not update with new mail when left alone.  It does appear to update a folder only if i click on the specific folder (but still pretty slow).  This happens for both a google IMAP account and a Hotmail account.

I’ve tried tweaking the S/R timing, running as admin, but no luck so far

Hi John, what folders do you have in mind? eM Client only synchronizes your Inbox automatically, all your subfolders are synchronized upon click, that is unfortunately the intended behavior.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

It’s the inboxes on both accounts.  

Hi again John, can you please try to install this update on your compute http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20648/setup.msi and check if the issue persists?

Thank you, hope this helps,
Paul.

Thanks Paul.  I’ll install now and see how it goes.  Thanks for such a fast response!

So far, it looks like the google account is working but the hotmail inbox is not.

Are you seeing any errors regarding your hotmail account?

Thank you,
Paul.

No, only an error with the /trash folder (there are other threads on that one) but that’s been around way before this started happening.

Can you make a screenshot of that error? Are you using any firewall/proxy/antivirus software on your computer?
Can you also please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on AirSync logging for the problematic hotmail account.

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue.
    When the issue occurs go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.