New eM Client 3.5 is out!!

New Features

• New Account Wizard.
  • Full support for Facebook Chat.
  • Skype integration works with all Skype versions and is blazing fast.
  • Automatic lookup for user’s avatar on Facebook.
  • Data from Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird and Windows mail can now be imported to a specific account.
  • Outlook importer is now able to import categories as well.
  • New Spam button functionality

Fixes and optimization

• Major startup speed improvement.
  • Over 500 bug fixes + optimizations

Find a bug. While in contact, go to File -> Print Preview. EM would hang and ask me to send an error report. Which I did.

Any case, it obvious software these days has a error report system. But they should be an option for ‘Do Not Send’. I’m generally not happy with this type of forced action. I’m not sure if click on the ‘x’ (close button) would cancel the error report, but there should be a button for not sending. Please consider this for the next release.

if you try to change the font of the mail list it crashes, otherwise a great update, thanks!

Excellent software, Jerry, and congratulations from a new user. Just one suggestion at the moment: I monitor seven email accounts and, in Thunderbird (which I’ve just left to come over to eMClient), you can easily see which accounts have new mail because the colour of the inbox line changes from black to blue. Any chance of replicating that behaviour in eMClient? - right now, I have to click on every inbox individually to see if there’s any new mail, and of course that doesn’t work well if I’m sorting the mailbox by anything other than date rceived.

Just my 0.02 worth for now - I’m sure there will be more suggestions though. Thanks again.

after update my eM client (free version) wouldnt start… infact i could not find it at all in my system… works fine after doing a repair with the 3.0 (free) version.

not sure if this is a bug or if my system suffered some sort of error in the download/install process

but love the program… way better than anything i have used todate

Hello,
does your problem persist? If so, we would appreciate your cooperation. Please run the tool available from http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstack…. after the freeze happens. It should generate a log file (starting with “eM Client Stack” in your Documents folder) that will help us analyze the problem in more detail. Please send this file to me: [email protected]
Thanks.

Regards,
George Wilson