Need to import from Outlook 2010 beta

I’m trying to import my calendar from Outlook (2010 Beta). When I click on import from MS Outlook nothing happens. Any ideas?

Hi,
so you mean application is completely stuck and no outlook operations are going on? If it’s like that we need to use some utility to determine the cause of the problem.
Please run the tool available from http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstack… after the freeze happens. It should generate a log file (starting with “eM Client Stack” in your Documents folder). Please send this file to me - staron@emclient.com.

I am having the same issue. It is not hanging, but the system does not do anything. I am trying to import my mail from Microsoft Outlook 2010 Trial

Sorry to hear that. Please, send us the log according to my instruction above.

Regards

I also am having the same issue that Brian is - my system does not lock up, it just doesn’t do anything at all. Tried to run the tool, got a message “Stack dump not performed because the process was not found. Ensure the application is running.” Tried different variations of when to run the tool, all with the same result. We are on Vista.