Need new license key

Please send me a replacement free license key for emClient.  I have an expired license that is preventing me from fully using this product…

Hi Trent, eM Client’s licenses do not expire, or are automatically extended each year, you should have no problems using your existing eM Client license key.

Thank you,
Paul

Paul,
For some reason I had an expired demo key tied to my installation.  I found an old email with a license key and put that in – it looks like this fixed this problem.
Thank you,
Trent

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul

Hello I seem to have lost my License key and it was not restored from my backup,can you send me a new license key? my e mail is gerard@rightform.com
Gerard de Liefde

Hi i ahve the same needs…my free license exipre can u send me another one? dariomoglie@hotmail.com…i really thank u

Hello Gerard,
you can get your license key back by generating a reset email directly on our website.

Regards,
Olivia

Hello Dario,
you can get your license key back by generating a reset email directly on our website.

Regards,
Olivia

I have tried this, but it says it cannot find my e mail??

Hello Gerard,
I just generated a reset email for you from our server manually.

Regards,
Olivia

Olivia, ok I got the mail, but it still forces me to upgrade, which I did, but I have not received a mail with the upgraded licence. pls advise, thanks

Hello Gerard,
all FREE licenses will work for version 7. Is there any reason you believe yours won’t?

Regards,
Olivia

That is fine, but I have no free license, I had 4 accounts. But meanwhile I have figured it out. But you guys scared the shit out of me, I thought I had lost everything, but I have now activated the license for version 7 and got my mail and all other things back out of my back up