Need consistent reminder behavior with Google Apps

Absolutely love this application – a lightweight solution.

Using Google Apps, and the behavior of calendar reminders is killing me… Multiple reminders are mission-critical, and in some cases events I have with multiple reminders in Google come into eM with NO reminders. Putting aside adding support for multiple reminders in eM (which would be a new feature), perhaps eM could look at events and consistently choose, perhaps, the nearest or furthest reminder? This is the only thing holding me back from using this long-term, AND for recommending it for my entire company.

Hi,
thank you for pointing this out. We are aware of this issue but we really cannot implement everything that Google does. Anyway, we are already working on a solution allowing to handle Google reminders better.

Any updates on support for multiple reminders with google calendar? This is really a much-needed feature and the only response I could find is this one from 10 months ago.

Hi, latest info is that this is not planned.

Jan

I would like to see this as well. Support for multiple email reminders, similar to Google Apps, would be very, very useful.

Hi Dave, thank you for the suggestion, we’ll consider improving this option in future releases of eM client.

Best regards,
Paul.

Why can’t you implement everything google does?  The goal should be everything and more!