My 'sent' and 'unread' folders are showing 1 message which I can't delete. Any ideas?

When I right click on the folder the delete option isn’t highlighted so I can’t get rid of the message.  It appears to be stuck.  How can I get rid of this please.

Hello Hazel,
what mail account does this happen on? Is it IMAP/Exchange?
If so, can you try re-synchronizing your account? Right-click the account name in the left folder list, choose Properties>Repair and run the repair.
Check after the synchronization finishes.

Regards,
Olivia

Hello Olivia,

I don’t know what IMAP/Exchange is I’m afraid but I right clicked onto my googlemail email address and did as you suggested and click repair.  Unfortunately the ‘Sent’ and ‘All messages’ folders still show that there is 1 message in the box.  Do you have any other suggestions please?

Regards,
Hazel

Hello Hazel,
gmail accounts are most commonly set up with IMAP mail protocol.
Can you change any other attributes of this message? Mark it as read/attach category…?
Also, what version of eM Client are you currently running? You can check in Help>About section. Latest version is currently 7.0.27804.0

Regards.
Olivia

Hello Olivia,

If I click on ‘mark as read’ it still stays there.  I have only recently started using eM Client so I would think I have the latest version.  The number is 7.0.27777.0.  This is not the same as the one you quoted.  Please advise how to cure this email which seems to be stuck.

Thank you
Hazel

Hello Hazel,
please install the update I mentioned in the previous post.
Then try resynchronizing your account - right click the account name, choose Properties, then Repair and run the repair on your account.

Regards,
Olivia