My new email messages or replies I make are not always going through.

They show up as sent; but the people I send them to never receive them.  I was on the phone with our internet service provider trying to get it to work this morning for over 30 minutes; since this is 3rd party software, they cannot assist me any further.  I am using eM Client Version 6.0.22344.0 and our internet service provider is Centurylink.  I sent a message out to someone in my address book and bcc’d myself with a delivery and read receipt…it never showed up in my inbox for anything.  Hope you can help!  Kim    I forgot a detail:  I have been using eM Client on my Windows 8.1 machine for over a year, it just sporadically stopped sending some of my messages two days ago.

Hello Kim, sorry to see this, are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to the mail server? If so, can you please try to temporarily disable the security and check if the issue persists?

If not, do you see any errors thrown by the application? Can you make a screenshot of any errors that may have occurred on send or copy the content of the log when the error occurs?

Thank you,