My eMclient cannot update and stopped end of Jan. with loading emails

My eMclient cannot update and stopped end of Jan. with loading emails: I got following message and was told to send it to you: System.IO.IOException: database disk image is malformed —> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteBlob.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 count, Int32 offset) bij MailClient.Storage.Data.BlobStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) — Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad — bij MailClient.Storage.Data.BlobStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) bij MailClient.Streams.StreamHelper.CopyStream(Stream inputStream, Stream outputStream, Nullable`1 cancellationToken, ProgressReporter reporter) bij MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyContents(Table table, Boolean sortDesc) bij MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyTableData(Table table) bij MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyInternal(String specificTable, Boolean copyIndexesViewsAndTriggers) bij DbRepair.CorruptionChecker.CheckCorruption(RepairOptions repairOptions, CancellationToken token) bij DbRepair.CheckingProcess.Check(CancellationToken token) Data: Table: LocalMailContents databaseFile: cf306397-a5f9-42d4-a4f8-e461d6cb4973\27d8931b-cd48-4117-9bda-51f1d3eda697\mail_data.dat

Usually if the database is corrupt there is not much you can do except to delete it and start again.

Are you still able to open eM Client?

Do you have any messages, contacts, events or tasks saved in local folders that you want to keep?