My emails are being received by my recipients in duplicate 2's & 3's. What can I do to correct this?

I am using Hotmail (Outlook) with my eM Client.

THANKS

Hello,
if the problem is still actual, send us your SMTP logs please. Go to menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “SMTP” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.

Thanks, George.
I don’t see a “SMTP” to check under this setting.
See the screen shot below. I hope the upload worked! I don’t see the image in this reply.

I am sorry, I did not realize that it is Outlook account, simply tick the “AirSync”, simulate the issue and send us the logs. Thank you.

Hi,
I sent the logs several days ago, but have not heard anything back from eM Client in that regard.

Yesterday, a recipient said an email from me arrived 6 times in her inbox. Apparently, the issue is getting worse.

Also, I have not received all my inbox email in eM Client. I went online to look at my Hotmail (Outlook) and I have 8 emails there that are not coming up in eM Client.

Please help me resolve these problems.

THANKS

Our developers are analyzing the log - I am sure they will inform you of the result soon.