My CONTACTS tab/section disappeared. It is in Local Folders but does not show up. How can I get it back?

Lost CONTACTS tab/section after creating a Distribution List.

Hi Ann,
do you mean the whole item in the left side menu or the contacts folder of your account?
If its the menu item, you should be able to right click the menu and choose to view the Contacts section again.

Regards,
Olivia

On the left side of the screen, I previously had the mail folders with Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks tabs under the folders.  The Contacts tab has disappeared.  I right clicked on the menu bar across the top of the screen but didn’t see anything that would allow me to see Contacts.  Right click box did have Restore.  When I hit CTRL+B, the Contacts appear in a smaller window and indicate they are located in Local Folders/Contacts.  Is this a better explanation?  Need your guidance.  Thanks!

Did you right click on the “Mail” tab (or any other tab that is open, eq “Calendar”, “Tasks”) and then be sure that “Contacts” option is checked

Hi Ann,
I’m not sure if you understood. Click any of the whole sections in the LEFT SIDE menu and see if the Contacts item isn’t just hidden. I’ll include a screenshot of the left menu where Contacts is hidden and then I right-clicked Tasks and a dropdown menu with all options for the menu appears - Contacts is unchecked because it’s hidden. If you click it, it will appear again. Is this your problem?

If your issue is something diffeent, please include a screenshot so I can understand your problem better?

Regards,
Olivia