My caldav and carddav contacts and calendars have double folders.

Hi,

I downloaded em Client 5.0.18025.0 at the weekend and am loving the fact I can now access my imap, caldav and carddav email, calendar and contacts from our Snow Leopard server.

However I have noticed a problem…

Each of the calendars and contacts ‘folders’ listed in the sidebar have duplicate entries. When I click on one of these I get an error saying the folder cannot be accessed. I can delete them safely but they re-appear later in the day or the next day after a resync.

I don’t know if it is a similar problem but whenever I use em Client for facebook conversations everything I type is also duplicated (it’s like I have an electronic echo lol!).

I am running Windows 8 Pro on a Surface Pro. Any help most appreciated.

Yours,

Nic

Hello,

that facebook bug is not same problem as duplicated folders, it is cause because facebook messed up their API for external chat clients, it will be solved when facebook will repair their API.

for those duplicated folders what email account do you use? If google then please send me GData and IMAP logs, Tools - Settings - Advanced, mark off GData and IMAP under your account and send me them to:
[email protected]
together with this topic’s address:
https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

regards
Jan