Moved e-mail to another mail account unvisible on first sight previous mail account,you have to restart emclient to see it

Hi everyone,
If i moved a e-mail conversation to another mail account in em client the mail isn;t directly visible on the previous mail account were i moved the mail conversation from,i would like to be the abillity to directly seen the moved mail conversation on the moved mail account withouth restarting em client to see this moved mail conversation

Geert Van osch

Hello Geert,
can you please describe the issue more? If you move a conversation to different mail account it is not visible at all or does it stay in the first account? What mail accounts does this issue happen on?

Regards,
Olivia

Hello Olivia,
The moved e-mail is directly visible on the different mail account most of the time a Gmail account and not be visible on the Gmail account were i have moved the mail from,if i would like to see the moved mail conversation were i have moved the mail conversation from i have to restart em client again to see the moved e-mail conversation,the mail does stay at the first account ,but is only been visible if i restart em client again.

Kindly regards,

Geert Van Osch

After performing the moved e-mail conversation to another mail account and restarting em client to see the moved e-mail conversation on the first mail account were i have to moved the mail conversation from,after deleting these moved e-mail conversation from the original moved account ,synchronizing messages goes on a hang for a(short) period of time withouth completing the synchronizing action