Move to Folder not working after upgrade to version 7

Steps to create the problem:

1. Use search to find messages and then highlight a number of messages
  2. Click on Move to Folder button in toolbar or right-click and select Move to Folder
  3. Choose a new Folder
    The messages get copied to the new folder but they do not get moved.  In other words, they stay in the Inbox.  What I have noticed is that after the Move to Folder, the messages belong to the Inbox Category as well as the Category for the new Folder.

I am using eM Client on my GMail account.  I am running version 7.0.26453.0 which at the time of writing this post was the most current.

This was not a problem prior to upgrading to version 7 a few weeks ago.

… Brad

Hello Brad,
the Gmail labels are treated differently in the new version, that’s why this issue has not been a problem in version 6.
Thank you for describing the issue in detailed steps, I managed to replicate the issue even on our newest version, so we’ll get it fixed in the upcoming updates.

Regards,
Olivia

Hello. When is the next release expected to generally available? I am having the same problem described by Brad. I am using eM Client version 7.0.27943.0. My e-mail server is Gmail.

I discovered a workaround to this problem.

If I select the e-mail message from the Inbox without first using the Search box, then the Move to Folder command works fine.