Monthly Calendar Display of Appointments by day, Need More Lines

I like the program very much, and am trying to research things on my own. I use a lot of different email clients, and will soon settle on one I like. I was wondering if there is a way to get more “lines” to display on each ‘day’ of the monthly calendar. Right now, about all I can get on one day is two - most of my other calendars will do three ‘tasks’ per day and one will do 4 line display on each ‘day’ on the monthly display calendar. Of course, other ‘events’ are there, just hidden. Also, how in the devil do you get the individual events to print on the lanscape mode - mine just prints an empty box where the ‘event’ should be? Thanks for any help - I’m sure I just missed something in the documentation. Right now I am using the free system, but will probably go to the commercial program if I decide to use eM Client for my email client of choice

I think I listed the wrong email address for me - it should be
johnkimble1939@gmail.com
Sorry,
John

I think I listed the wrong email address for me - it should be
johnkimble1939@gmail.com
Sorry,
John

Hello, we plan to change month view look in future, that it will be able to show more events in view, but I can not tell you the exact date right now.

Hi,

I would really like this to be configurable. I use eM Client (partly) on my media centre PC connected to a 26" TV with a resolution of 1280 x 720. In this resolution I get just one item shown per day! This makes it fairly useless.

I really like eM Client. I like the general feel of it, I like the support for different server protocols and I like the performance. All I want is for it to show more items per day! I would be happy to be able to select a smaller font, but none of the settings seem to have any effect on this. I don’t need events to be in bold. I don’t even really need the coloured box for single-day events (like iCal) and if the coloured box is used, I don’t need it to be quite so big…

Please give us some more control over how the month view is displayed. This ties in to the other idea I replied to about being able to choose the number of weeks to show. I would be quite happy just to have 3 weeks to increase the number of items shown on each day. The current view of 6 weeks is just excessive!

Hello,
thank you for your suggestion - we will consider it.

I also would like to view more events in one day on the month view, thank-you…

Ditto. Smaller font would be fine if controllable.

Also keen to be able to configure flexible use of display height so as to be able to see more of what is happening each day. Could we have perhaps a hover function that will zoom to see everything on the day hovered over?

Hello,

I am marking this thread as an idea and we will consider it.

regards
Jan