I dragged Apple Address Book contacts from the icloud account to the MS365 account (on the Mac Addressbook app) and then installed eM Client
In that process I am losing individual phone numbers.
I can still see them on the Mac app. But they are not apparent in the em Client.
In some cases they are just “hidden” because em Client would not switch the type of phone number automatically to show those filled with data.
But in other cases the entry got lost alltogether. So far, I have only noticed missing phone numbers and emails. But this could be because I am using them most, hence I noticed faster