Missing Emails

I have noticed that there are emails from before a certain date eg: 25 June 2018 are now missing. The emails that I have saved in different folders are kept intact but everything else have been removed. Is there any way to retrieve all those missing emails?

The only puzzling thing i that the eM client welcome message I received back in Feb 2018 is still there but everything else after that is missing up til Jun 2018

Do you maybe have Automatic Archiving enabled? You can check that in Menu > Tools > Settings > Mail > Automatic Archiving. It is also possible that you accidentally used the shortcut key to manually initiate the archive function. Check in the Local Folders, Archive folder if your messages are there. If you can’t see the Local Folders, you can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show Local Folders.

Another possibility is that you have another device that is connecting to this account that is archiving or deleting messages.

You might also want to check with your email provider. In the past there have been some similar situations that turned out to be a server issue.