Missing Email Feature

Here is an example of what I cannot do with Em Client but can with win 7
To show you the problem I have, take any Web page then press Alt while looking at the top of the page.you will notice the drop down window showing File,Edit,View,favorites,Tools is now showing.
Now click on File then Send and NOTICE the choice "Send page by email is Grayed out.
So that’s the problem.Why?? This may not be a very popular function but I have been using it for years with Windows email programs and Now find I Cannot with Em client.
Can/Will the programers at EM correct this problem?I hope so.
Thanks,Bob

Hello,

do you have eM client as Default email client? I have checked this and everything works fine.

Jan

Yes I do have eM as the default program.
I fine it hard to believe that “everything works fine"i have eM on 2 computers for trial and have 2 friends as well that are using it on a trial and we all have the same problem.
I gave a very detailed “how To” in my reply to you.Please try again and follow my “How to” that shows that eM client does NOT allow " SEND WEB PAGE BY EMAIL”
Thanks,Bob

Hello,

here is proof that everything is fine for me.

please check out if you have set eM Cleint as Default for everything as shown here

please check it in control panel - programs Default programs - set your default programs.

regards
Jan

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Missing Email Feature.

Hi Jan,
Did you click on “send” Page by email?If so did emclient start up automataely,load the web page and allow you to type in the address to send it to?
Did you try and send yourself the web page?If so did you receive it in your email.If you have Not done this would you please give it a go.
I would like to know the answers.
I did not mean to imply that you were lying and if you did take it that way that was not my intent and I,m sorry just that it seems wierd that between me and my two friends we All show “Send Page by Email” as faded out which as you know means it is not available to use.

Now if the problem was just me and I see that you can bring it up I would say I have a conflict of sorts with my computer which will not allow me to do this,But with 3 people trying and none of us can get it to work is very very strange!
let me know about the above ??

Thanks,Bob

Hello,

1. If possible please not make multiple topics concerning one problem it makes forum less clear.

2. I needed to send you proof that on clean install of Windows and eM client it works.
    Anyway this is more likely problem of Internet Explorer so you will most likely need to contact Microsoft helpline, but we could try to solve it directly on your computer using teamviewer if its okay for you please contact me on:
    galis@emclient.com
    so I can give you instructions how to do it and we could arrange time.

regards
Jan