Missing/dissapearing sub folders from my Go Daddy IMAP account

I have an account with Go Daddy for email and I have set this up with both outlook and Em Client. I don’t particularly like outlook for various reasons but I do need to be able to view the subfolders (and their contents) via my email client on my laptop. Although I can create a new subfolder via Em, it disappears after a few minutes and I can not find it again. Whats going on? Very frustrating as otherwise this is an excellent email client

Hi Nicholas, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
Are you seeing any errors from the application?

Can you try to right click your account in the left sidebar and select Properties > Repair and click on the Repair button?

Thank you,
Paul.

I am using 6.0.20648.0

There are no errors showing and the repair changes nothing. I have tried uninstalling (although it comes back with the account already installed when I reinstall Em,

Hi again Nicholas, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account.

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Do an account repair/folder repair
    When the issue occurs, or your items are not synchronized as they’re supposed to, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected]
    Also please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul

I have just emailed you the logs

Thanks

Nick

Hi Nicholas, thank you I’ve received the logs, can you please tell me what folders/subfolders are you missing listed in the sidebar?
Or even make a screenshot of the ones listed?

Thank you,
Paul.

There are three folders that should be showing under the INBOX.

Steve Watt

Test

test2

None show but work fine on Outlook

Hi Nick, I’ve checked the logs with this information, but unfortunately the Logs are showing that the INBOX folder contains (“NoInferiors” e.g. no subfolders under this folder).
This means the server is not giving us correct information for your account and you’ll have to turn to your mail service support in order to resolve this issue as it is a server issue.

Unfortunately Outlook is using different ways to list the folders, so it is possible it displays the correct information on your end.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.