Minimize left navigation panel + icon?

From Windows Live Mail I am used to minimizing left panel with email directories and accounts to just compact small icon size (with selection what can I see in this compact view only). I can minimize in eM Client this whole panel, but if I want to change f.e. from received emails to send ones I have to reopen this panel and click on the desired directory. It would be ok, but I do not know, how to minimize this navigation left panel with a single click (same as I can open it). I have to manually move it. Any suggestions or help?

Hello Pavel,

Unfortunately, this option is not yet available in eM Client and you have to drag the panel back to the left. I will add this idea to our idea pool and it will be considered while developing the new versions. Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,
Russel 

+1
I hope this will come soon.

An auto-hide ability for either or both sidebars would be useful to users with less desktop real estate.

Yes, even just to remove unnecessary clutter on larger screens too.

The functionality is already there by dragging it closed, but maybe an arrow like with the right sidebar will make it more obvious that it can be done.

It is not Gary what I wrote. If you drag it and move to its compact small size, I am missing small icons representing directories. I am used to have there f.e. sent items and delivered directory only with small numbers of unread e-mails. I like my screen compact and redundant things off.

The feature you refer to in Windows Live Mail is compact view. The option available in eM Client is minimized view. You are right - they are not the same.

But you did ask about minimize: I do not know, how to minimize this navigation left panel with a single click (same as I can open it). I have to manually move it. Any suggestions or help? That is referring to the eM Client minimize and not the WLM compact, is it not?