Microsoft Toolbar won't appear when eM client is open in full screen

When eM Client is open, my windows tool bar won’t appear.  Any reason why?  This is exceptionally annoying as I need to switch to other programs after reading email and reviewing/using my calendar.

Hello Deborah, I’m not quite sure if I understand the issue, does this mean your start bar is not visible when the application is full screen? What operating system are you using on your computer? Can you please make a screenshot of the issue?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you, 

Hi, i have the same problem.

OS Version : Windows 10
em Client : 7.1.32792.0

When maximise eM Client, no problem, the windows start bar is display, but if i close eM Client (go in the windows taskbar), and open it again via the eM Client icon, eMClient open in fullscreen, and the windows start bar is masked.

Thanks.

Hi Frederic,

I tried to reproduce the issue but I was unable to do so. Send me a screenshot of the issue to markosky@emclient.com please.
Thank you.

Russel

I have also been trying to reproduce this since there was the same question not so long ago. I would love to have eM Client in full screen mode, but no matter what I try, I can never reproduce it. ;-(