Messages read on iphone, don't show up in emclient

When I read a message, sent to my hotmail account, on my iPhone, it doesn’t download in emclient.
When I log into outlook.com, the messages are still there. When I mark the messages as unread on outlook.com, emclient starts to download them.

This means that when I read a message on the go, and think to myself I’ll get to that later, I might lose the mail, because I hardly use outlook.com to check my mail.

Hi Victor what kind of account are you using in eM Client, are you using a POP3 account or an IMAP account (AirSync), if you’re not sure can you please go to Tools > Accounts > Your account and check if there’s an IMAP/POP or AirSync tab under your account, or make a screenshot of the account settings window?

Thank you,
Paul.

I’m using airsync. It used to work properly before

Hi again Victor, before what?
What version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

I meant that it used to work without problems until last week. As far as i Know, nothing changed.
And I’m using version 6.0.20617.0

Can you please check with your webmail application if the messages are marked as read on the server?

Thank you,
Paul.

They are. And when I mark them as unread again in the webmail, me client will start to download them

Ok, first of all please update to this version of eM Client http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20698/setup.msi , if the issue persists please right click your account and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button. 

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

After the upgrade it seems to be working again. Messages marked as read are now downloading to EMclient.
I tested both my accounts, and didn’t need he repair button.

thanks a lot!

No problem, glad I could help.
Let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.