Messages in inbox disappear

In the past month I have had all the messages in my inbox disappear 4 times.  This happens when I open eM Client.  The messages are not moved to any other folder…they’re just gone!  I can use a copy of Outlook or my Web mail client and see the messages so they are still on the server…but nothing in eM Client.  I cannot associate this with any other action.  What is happening?
I’m running imap with version 6.0.223344.0.

Hello Chris, what mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you able to replicate this issue or does it occur intermittently?

Can you please try to update to this release and check if the issue persists, 6.0.22774.0? Are you seeing any errors while synchronising your items with the server?

Thank you, 

I am using Comcast servers for my email.  This issue occurs intermittently but it has occurred several times in the past few weeks.  I haven’t watched it close enough to know if the problem occurs during synchronization but will take a look at that - it’s possible since the messages are gone when starting eMclient (I don’t leave it running all the time).
I did the upgrade this morning and will let you know if the problem persists.
Thanks for your response.