message with the attachment in the middle is truncated

when I receive a message in the middle of an attachment, the message is truncated after Annex thus losing the rest of the text contained in it

Hello Claudio, sorry to see this but unfortunately I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, can you maybe make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum for more information about the problem?
Also, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client?

This is the problem this image is the original email:

This Image is the email can I see in EMClient:

The vesion of EMClient is the last: 
Version: 6.0.22313.0
Thank’s for your support.

Hello again, if I understand this correctly you’re comparing the behavior of Apple Mail vs. eM Client. Unfortunately eM Client doesn’t support showing attachments in the body of the message, attachments are instead attached to the message separately, as you might be used to from other email clients.

eM Client can not display the attachment in the middle of the message as an inline attachment, this can only be done with images added as inline attachments directly to the message, other file types are not supported.

the problem comes with the messages being forwarded by certified mail.
Unfortunately I can not know in advance if who sent them using Apple Mail or another mail client,  if I’m not able to read the message because this is truncated, then I can not use WMClient as the mail client.