Make an offline copy of a gmail account before closing it

I’m closing a couple of gmail accounts and I’m looking for a way to have an offline copy of the accounts so I can refer to them after the accounts no longer exist. Is it possible to do this in emclient?

I have been trying for a couple of hours with export / import but when I import the messages are not grouped correctly in conversations.

Thank you,

You can create a folder in eM Client “Local folders” (at the bottom left) called eg: Old Gmail 1 and then drag your Gmail acct folders from whatever Gmail account at the top to the same folders under that. Then create another folder Old Gmail 2 under Local folders and do the same for that Gmail account.

Note: If you don’t see Local folders at the bottom left, click “Menu / Settings / General” and enable Local folders.

Then once all the Gmail accounts are under local folders (all synced / moved offline) backup eM Client via “Menu / Backup”. Do that regularly in case you ever need to restore anytime.

Note: You can also enable automatic periodic backup in eM Client via “Menu / Settings / General / Backup”. I would recommend to do that.