Mails perdidos ausencia de respaldo

¿Cómo recuperar mails enviados?
Ya no aparecen los mails que hace unos días si estaban en carpeta de ENVIADOS

Aparece Error IMAP, aún cuando reviso el IMAP y está correcto
[IMAP]Error: Client tried to access nonexistent namespace. (Mailbox name should probably be prefixed with: INBOX.) (0.001 + 0.000 secs). al intentar obtener información de la capacidad.

Versión de EMClient 8.0.3385 (83a873c)

EMClient debería generar respaldos automáticos para evitar estas molestias.

You can enable automatic backups in Menu > Settings > General > Backup.

But the issue with the Sent folder might just be that it is not syncing with the server. If you open your web browser, and login to your email provider, can you see the sent messages? If you can then in eM Client right-click on the Sent folder and choose Properties > Repair.

If that still does not work, remove the email account from eM Client, then add it again.

“You can enable automatic backups in Menu > Settings > General > Backup.”

Sí, sé que PUEDO hacer mis respaldos, el punto es que los hago CUANDO les necesito, no de forma constante, pues no planifico que EMClient deje de funcionar correctamente, por esto recomiendo que el mismo EMClient se respalde automáticamente. /
Yes, I know that I CAN make my backups, my point is that I do them WHEN I need them, not constantly, because I do not plan for the EMClient to stop working correctly, for this I recommend that the EMClient itself be backed up automatically.

But the issue with the Sent folder might just be that it is not syncing with the server. If you open your web browser, and login to your email provider, can you see the sent messages?
Si/Yes

If you can then in eM Client right-click on the Sent folder and choose Properties > Repair.
Ok lo acabo de hacer y no recupera los mensajes / Ok I just did it and it does not retrieve the messages

If that still does not work, remove the email account from eM Client, then add it again.
No funcionó / it does not work

Gracias por su soporte, pero con esta experiencia me he decepcionado de EMClient, no creo vuelva a usarle. / Thanks for your support, but with this experience I have been disappointed in EMClient, I do not think I will use it again.

Yes, as I said, you can enable that in Menu > Settings > General > Backup.