Mail is showing from random contact

I have a few email accounts, when I go to test one of them and send an email from one account to another it shows up but shows up from a random email or contact I have. The contact is real but the email it displays says “[email protected].”

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

White list the problem email account in the account that is not showing the correct address and display name.

sábado 25 septiembre 2021 :: 0910hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @Senior_Adviser

OK - Please tell me how to add to Whitelist.

Thanks

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Open your web browser, log into your account. Find “add recipient to white list” or sometimes called “safe list”. Use there actual email address.

While there, find the block list and add “[email protected]” to that list.

sábado 25 septiembre 2021 :: 1942hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi…

I have just checked Webmail, there is no option for safe/whitelist only SPAM & Blacklist.
There is a Whitelist in eMC, I can see how to delete from this, but how do you add?

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Sorry to hear you don’t have a “white list” or “safe contacts” in your email account online. Nothing more I can advise. Good luck!

domingo 26 septiembre 2021 :: 1723hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @Senior_Adviser

Thanks but you did not answer:

"There is a Whitelist in eMC, I can see how to delete from this, but how do you add?"

What is the answer?

Skybat
[email protected]