Lotus Notes events not importing

I send calendar events from my work calendar to my personal calendar on gmail when a work event overlaps with my personal life and I need to keep aware of it outside the office. Gmail’s calendar accepts these events just fine, but it doesn’t seem that em client can. Any advice?

Hello.

1. So you have your work calendar in Lotus and personal calendar on gmail? Could you be more specific about how you send events to gmail? Is it as invitations?

2. It would be helpful if you send us communication logs:

1. Go to menu Tools->Settings->Logging and check CalDAV
  2. Try to simulate the issue.
  3. Restart eM Client.
  4. Send us the logs using the same settings menu window.

Thanks.

Thank you for the reply.
Some configuration details:
Work machine: Windows XP sp3 running Lotus Notes 8.0.2fp1

1. I create a meeting and invite my personal email address. Meetings are single day, fixed hour events, though they can range from 2 to 12 hours long.

2. Those invitations are received in gmail and I accept them. They are then visible in my gmail calendar.

3. The problem only seems to occur for existing items that were in my gmail calendar prior to my installation of emClient. New meetings accepted in emClient show up in both calendars.

4. Just upgraded emClient to 3.0.10057 and the error doesn’t show anymore, but neither to the events display.

I’ve sent in logs. Thank you again for your reply.

Hello David,
thank you for the logs - we have investigated them and the synchronization of those items from Lotus fails because there is invalid data in the attachment property of the event. When you send the item from the Lotus, are there any attachments indicated?

Can you please save the invite mail as received in Gmail to a file and send it to us as an email attachment.
To do so, click the triangle besides Reply when viewing the email in Gmail - click Show Original and save the displayed text into a file.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Libor Grafnetr