Lost local folders when upgrading from 6.02 to 7 Beta

I just upgraded to 7.02 from 6.02. Install worked fine however I lost all of my local folders for both mail and contacts. This is a definite issue and I want to know how to restore to previous version and my data as well.  I upgraded to solve an issue with 6.02 which kept removing new appointments/events when added to the calendar from the client. Google is in sync.

Hello Philip,
the BETA makes its own database, so all your local data are still intact in your old v6 database. If you uninstall v7 and install version 6 again, your data will be there.
Version 7 BETA, as the name implies, is still in testing, so some issues are to be expected. We know about this one and are working on a fix, hopefully it will be in the next BETA upgrade.

Regards,
Olivia

Followed your instructions. Got my local folders back. One issue still exists with version 6.0. My calendar has disappeared and I cannot see it. The appointments still show up in the agenda area. I had upgraded to 7 due to the fact that calendar feature was no longer working.  

Hi Philip,
if your events are in the agenda, the calendars must still be there. Where did the calendar disappear from? Do you mean separate folders or the whole calendar section? Could you perhaps illustrate this in a screenshot?

Regards,
Olivia

Still cannot see the calendar 

Hello Philip,
I see, you just accidentally hid the Calendar section. Click on the name of any other section (for example Mail) and check the Calendar option again to view it.

Regards,
Olivia

Thanks So Much