Logitech M325 mouse scrolls in reverse.

Ever since I started using eM Client, my Logitech M325 mouse scrolls in reverse. I roll the wheel forward and the message list scrolls down into the older messages. Anyone else have this problem?

My Logitech M500 works fine, scrolls normally.

Forgot to mention I’m using the free version and didn’t know if this makes a difference or not.

For what it’s worth, I’m on the free version also.

Thanks!

This is not problem of free version, free and pro version are almost identical http://www.emclient.com/pro-vs-free .

This will be most likely problem of Logitech Setpoint software. I will send this topic to my private email and will test it at home where I have MX 518 with Setpoint and G 500 with that other available and give it some testing.

Jan

Tried re-installing Setpoint and the problem was still there. Uninstalled Setpoint and removed references to Logitech/Setpoint from the registry. Re-installed Setpoint and that fixed it. Setpoint WAS the problem!!

Thanks!!

I was unable to reproduce this issue, but thank you for sharing this information with other users.

Jan

I have the same Problem with a logitech mouse in Win7 32bit.

Uninstalling Setpoint did not help!

It’s related to “Scroll one page”, switching to “Scroll x Lines” solves it, but that is not what I want.

Hi Stefan, I’m afraid this issue is not connected to eM Client, or are you having this issue with our application only?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

it’s just related to eM Client, any other Application scrolls as expected. Unfortunately this makes eM Clien quiet problematic to use if this cannot be fixed.

Thanks
Stefan

Hi Stefan, can you please send me an email to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.

Still no solution vor this issue?

Stefan

Hi Stefan, sorry for my late reply. Unfortunately we were not able to replicate such issue. Please make sure you’re using correct drivers for your mouse and check if the issue persists.

You can also try to update your eM Client to this release http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21289/setup.msi .

Hope this helps,
Paul

Any relase notes for that Version?

Anyway, it does not help :frowning:

Hi Stefan,

I’ve had some issues with both of my Logitech mice in eM Client regarding scrolling, and I was able to solve it by disabling ‘smooth scrolling’ in Setpoint (I needed to do this twice: one time for each connected mouse).

Thanks Hans, tried this - no difference :frowning:

Windows 8.1, eM Pro Client v6.0.21372.0, Logitech G500 mouse set for “one screen at a time” wheel scrolling causes In box to scroll in opposite direction than every other app on my system. Changing Mouse Properties vertical scrolling to number of lines fixed it (but I prefer full screen). Given that it only happens in em Client and that Mouse Properties is a Windows setting, not Logitech, makes it hard to figure as a Logitech issue. (I’m not associated with Logitech or Microsoft or eM except as a paying customer.)

Good to hear that I’m not alone with the same behaviour in Win7Pro - hopefully the eM Client will accept now that this is caused by eM Client, not by the mouse or OS.

Stefan

Yep it is an eM Client problem. Had a Logitech M325 and just upgraded to a Logitech M510 mouse and the problem is still there. The wheel scrolls in the opposite direction in the mail folder list and also in the list of e-mails. Strange thing is the mouse works fine when viewing the text of an e-mail.