Log says " Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability , forcedOffline is true",

Hi, I have a connection issue. Log says " Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability , forcedOffline is true", I have tried switching work offline on and off, If I check file, tools, accounts and test my POP and SMTP and both go green. But hitting refresh does nothing. Any ideas? Thanks

Hi Rick,

Do you experience any errors in eM Client? Also, I’d recommend checking if your antivirus/VPN/Proxy is not blocking the connection from eM Client.

Russel

Hi Russel, thanks for getting back. No noticeable errors except that log message above. When I did the POP and SMTP tests not only did they go green but my mail sent me a “test successful” message (which I could see using a browser rather than the emclient), so the mail service was obviously OK. I also updated the client and deactivated/reactivated the licence (free one)
Anyway just now it has started working again a good hour after I messed about with the licences. So possibly the licence reactivation was relevant but not conclusively. I touched nothing and it suddenly started sending the mails stuck in my outbox. The wonders of technology!!  
P.S you can update the client, and mess about with licences without it affecting your mails - they don’t all disappear or anything drastic.

Best regards
Rick 

Hi Rick,

Thank you for the update, I’m glad that all works now. It was probably fixed by the tests which fixed the wrong server settings.

Russel