Local Folder Layout

I am using V7 and use local folders.  I like simplicity with columns: from/to/subject/received/attachment.

Is there a way I can change this globally rather than at the level of each individual folder?

Thanks

In one of the folders, set the column view the way you want it. Then, right-click on the column header and you will see an option, “Apply Configuration to Other Folder(s) …” When you select this option, you will see a list of ALL your folders with check boxes beside them. Just check the ones to which you want to apply that column view. That option is only available using the right-click context menu and is not available from Menu - View - Columns. I am using version 7.1.31849.0 in case this behavior differs within version 7.x

Thank you Robert, I’ll give that a try and appreciate your post.

It worked in the past, but there was a comment just recently where it did not work. Can’t find it at the moment, so can’t say what version he was using. After upgrading to the latest version it was resolved. The latest versions are always available at http://www.emclient.com/release-history

Thanks Gary!

Worked a dream Robert, I appreciate your help.  Simon