Loading email with 30kb size around 30 seconds?

Why?

I get a new gmail account, add downloading to offline mode including attachments (i guess that should be the best type)… and waiting on a few kb size emails 30 seconds…

any help?

When you add a new eg: IMAP account your email on the server will take time initially to all sync locally depending on how much email you have.

Once all cached though should then only be a few seconds or so to read email. For Gmail, click on “All Mail” folder and once it shows all the mail synced then try reading emails again.

ye, well, I have the program run for a day approximately, and every mail that i get or send and want to open to read takes around 30 seconds to open…

in Thunderbird it was opened immidiately, so I am little bit surprised…

well, I have the program run for a day approximately, and every mail that i get or send and want to open to read takes around 30 seconds to open…

That just means eM Client hasn’t finished caching all the emails locally as yet and you need to give it more time to complete.

and why the google gmail sends my “new emails from different email adress” to “all messages” but not to inbox?

btw so this is because of pairing the emails to group emails?
but thunderbird made it immidately without any loading, so because of that I am confused, like what is the difference, I had it on IMAP also.

but on different email server (as I said, that my email server doesnt support subfolders) and you suggested (in different topic) to change to outlook.com or gmail.com

but thunderbird made it immidately without any loading

Any email client (when you first add an IMAP account) will allways take a little time to read the mail header & body of the email as you are reading (from the remote mail server and not locally). But as i said once the mail header and body of the email has been read, then then next time the email should read within a few seconds as mine do in eM Client with all my 3 IMAP accounts.

You can also optionally set your IMAP account to “Download Messages for Offline Use” which will also speed up the process when you read that same email the next time once all cached locally as well.

To setup eM Client to download messages for offline use, Click “Menu / Accounts”, and then click on your account “IMAP” Tab and select “Download messages for offline use” as per Gmail below example.

but on different email server (as I said, that my email server doesnt support subfolders) and you suggested (in different topic) to change to outlook.com or gmail.com

Yes as your current mail server doesn’t support the IMAP support folders as per the other thread, then yes i would look at moving to another IMAP mail server if you want sub folders as most peeps do.