live.com suddenly not working

from yesterday, my live.com email suddenly not working on em7 on vista. any idea

Hello Ray Li,
could you please copy the error message and the content of the Log tab? (both is Tools>Operations window)

Regards,
Olivia

Here it is:
12:11:45 PM Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability 12:11:45 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list
12:11:51 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list
12:11:52 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/143/’
12:11:53 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Found invalid data while decoding. —> System.IO.InvalidDataException: Found invalid data while decoding.
12:11:53 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncItemSynchronizer2.GetSyncKey(Folder folder, IItemContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken) 12:11:53 PM &nbsp; &nbsp;at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncItemSynchronizer2.Synchronize(IItemSynchronizeContext1 synchronizeContext, Folder folder, CancellationToken cancellationToken) 12:11:53 PM &nbsp; &nbsp;at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer2.<>c__DisplayClass2e.<>c__DisplayClass33.b__2a(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
12:11:53 PM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
12:11:53 PM — End of inner exception stack trace —
12:11:53 PM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
12:11:53 PM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

looks like there’s no solution yet…

by the way, my calendar and contacts are working well. Only the email is not downloading…

Hi Ray

Looks like your account may have been migrated to the new Microsoft Exchange protocol so Airsync no longer works…

In a Browser, login to your Microsoft account at outlook.com. When your mailbox has been moved to the new Exchange format, the top left corner will show Outlook Mail. When your account hasn’t been migrated yet, it will show Outlook.com.

If it shows Outlook Mail , you need to set up your account in eM client as an Exchange account. 

See the following doco
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ey_8poDxPUQV85WmU3bjNobVk/view

When you set up an Exchange account, eM Client can take quite a few minutes to obtain the server details, so you need to be patient. 

Hi John A

I’d like to thank you a lot for this explanation. I was a bit lost and tried everything possible, I thought.

Now it’s fully working. Keep on helping other people.

Best regards,

Hi,
sorry for the delayed reply and thanks to John for stepping in.
The solution is to set your Microsoft accounts to Exchange.

Regards,
Olivia

Thank you John! You are great helpful. It did take ages to obtain the server details.