List of emails sorted by Newest on Top Issue

Once or twice per day, I will need to scroll-up to view the latest email that arrived in the Inbox. Unfortunately, I cannot find any consistency of when the error occurs, only that it has happened infrequently for the past 7 Months and multiple other users on this forum have experienced the same issue.

As i explained above “that is how the program is by design” so eM Client remembers where you were up to in the message list order and doesn’t automatically go to the top of the Inbox when new emails arrive. It would be annoying for most peeps “loosing where they were up to” in the message list when they came back to eM Client, and just automatially forced to the top of the Inbox list.

You do get a notification of new emails either in the OS desktop icon tray or within the program whichever you setup which works fine for 99% of peeps who use eM Client including me & my friends.

So You have 3 options when new emails arrive in the inbox.

1). Manually scroll up to the top of Inbox “as we all do now”. Most other programs also work like this.

2). Or as @Gary advised go to the “Unread” folder at the top left.

3). Or Lastly as @Gary also advised press the “Home” key when you are back in the “Inbox”.

Failing that as i said, put in a feature request to have an (option in Settings) to eg: automatically “Always force the inbox to the top when eM Client detects new Messages”.

Ugh… this is SO frustrating! I keep emClient running on a dedicated screen, but halfway through the dayI still don’t have any new messages. The scrollbar is hidden (another stupid ‘feature’) so I don’t notice that new messages have been added at the TOP of the message list, but I missed them because there is no indication!!

So how about a FIX to this problem??

I have the same issue.
It has been said that a “New Feature Request” should be sent if it’s something you would like.
I definitely would like this feature to be considered, but I can’t see how to send a New Feature Request.
If someone could let me know how to do this, that would be great.
Regards,
Paul

Manually scrolling sounds like a pain.

I use a desktop Windows setup and the Home key takes me straight up to the latest email (didn’t know this until I tried, so thanks!)