line spacing

I recently got a new smaller laptop and transferred emclient over to the new.  Went from Win 7 to d–m Win 8.  All went well for over a week.  Then yesterday, I opened up emclient and the headers pane and the folders panes were a double-spaced.  I went to settings, lists and set the pixels much lower than the default.  That only helped the headers pane some.  No effect on the folders pane.  I updated to v. 6 later yesterday evening with no help.  Please don’t tell me I need to go back to Thunderbird.

Hi Herb, not completely sure what you’re referring to, can you possibly create a screenshot of how the application looks like on your computer now?
Are you able to provide a screenshot of the behavior on your old computer as well?

Thank you,
Paul.

Don’t know what has happened.  I was preparing to send you the screen shots and suddenly noticed that spacing had returned to normal.  Oh well.  All things wierd happen when using Microsoft products.  Thanks anyway.
Herb

Hi Herb, glad it works, please let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.