Line spacing and word wrap

I write an email in HTML format (could also be plain text for that matter) and send it.

When I get a respond to the email, the original email suddenly looks different. Either all of the text is crammed together without any line spaces (Even between the body and the signature) or word wrap is not functioning. I have never experienced this problem in Thunderbird, Outlook or Gmail, so I must assume that it is an eM Client problem.

I see the same problem, and posted about it a week ago or so “Word wrap with Plain Text”, but never got a reply. I see the problem on plain text messages, and have now switched over to html and it seems to work fine for me. I would rather use plain text for most email if word wrap and line spacing would work correctly. Some feedback on whether this is a known problem would be appreciated.

Mike

Hello,
thank you for the report - we are aware of this issue and are working on the fix.

I have the same problem which drives me crazy. I created a long (~7k chars) plain text email and I structured it quite well via applying the proper amount of new-lines.

It was disappointing to see it after sending that email that it was confused by removing several (but not all) NewLines from my email.

Do You have any idea when this bug will be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

Please email me at [email protected] and I will send you our internal version, which should fix it.