license problem

i have eM Client running on 2 pc’s. Sometimes it is working fine for weeks and then without a warning whenever i start eM Client i have to reactivate  my license for days or weeks on both pc’s

It might do this if you re using the same Free License on both computers. If that is what you are doing, register a second Free License using a different email address for the second computer.

If you have a Pro License, you will need to purchase an additional license for the second computer.

I have the free version. I wasn’t able to get another license with the same emal adress. So i used another email adress to receive a free license. I thougt that 1 license was good for 2 users/pc’s? Now you cannot check how many free licenses i have. If i type in the new license it shows “user 1”. So according to me that means that 1 license is valid for 2 users/pc’s for the same email adress. Correct me if i’m wrong because i’m compltely lost here.

A Free License is valid for two email accounts setup in a single installation of eM Client. It can only be activated on one computer at a time. If you want to use it on more than one computer, you need to deactivate it on one before activating it on another.

The Free License indicates the maximum number of users.

You can also only register one Free License per email address. So, as you have done, using a separate email address to obtain a second license, is the solution.

cristal clear. Thanks for the help. Have a nice weekend.