Licence is not being recognized anymore!

I have updated my Mac system today, and as a result, the eM Client has no license anymore. I have tried to enter my old license code, but it did not work!

What should I do?
Please hep me.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Alaa Diab

Maybe your license has been banned because you are suspected of using a Free license for business use.

If that is the case, you will need to purchase a Pro License to continue using eM Client.

It was only blocked because of the software update. and is written that I should return to the (kaufer) means the seller.

But now, if I click on the license option to give the code, nothing happens, no window pups up anymore.

Isn’t there any solution without buying the Pro License?

Curiously, how does eM Client judge it is used in a business case?

@AlaaDiab

I have updated my Mac system today, and as a result, the eM Client has no license anymore

It was only blocked because of the software update.

Is the license menu option in eM Client eg: “Ghosted” so you can then no longer click it ? If it is, have you tried rebooting your Mac ?

@cutemt2015

Curiously, how does eM Client judge it is used in a business case?

One reason why eM Client might think it’s a business use is eg: if you register an email address associated to a business domain website address with the same name.

So if you had the above example business domain email address registered in eM Client, you would need to explain to eM Client why it should be free for you. So would be case by case basis.

@cyberzork

Partially got the tip. But I am not clear to the meaning of registering an email address. Whether it has the same meaning as the account adding operation in the eM Client?

@cutemt2015

But I am not clear to the meaning of registering an email address

What I mean by registering is eg: if you initially apply for a (for a free license) via the following eM Client website below (after installing eM Client), and put in a business domain type email address to register, instead of a personal email address.

So nothing to do with setting up the account.

“Get Free License”

Register and get your eM Client license for free

https://www.emclient.com/free-license

T&C,S at the bottom of the above page explaining conditions of use.

https://www.emclient.com/docs/em-client-terms-of-use.pdf

@cyberzork
Thank you for your explanation, it is clear to me now.

1 Like