I’ve upgraded to the latest pro version (9.2.122) and since then am having serious issues sending email with SMTP.
My server requires me to set TLS to “use if available” and even though I change the settings in emclient and save it, whenever I do a send/receive it keeps forcing it back to “Force tls”.
This causes me to be unable to send out messages!
Process to reproduce is:
- Do send/receive - get a SMTP error
- Click “change/view account settings in the message” (log).
- Change the smtp tls option to “use if available”.
- Click save.
- Click “Send/Receive” again and get the same error.
- Open account settings again and notice that it is back to “force tls”.
Version seems to have some issue saving account settings?