Last editions' problem!

The version 7.0.27943.0 since the last major update, is too slow. Bonds then compared with the old version (no answer for several seconds).

Hello Pericles,

Could we please ask how recently have you updated? The slow speed could be caused by the initial synchronization because the database in eM Client 7 is completely different from the one in version 6. Is the synchronization still running?

Regards,
Maurice

Hello again, 

My EM Client is updated. I just check from the menu “Menu / Help / Check for Update…” and the answer is “There is no available update”. 

I have the Sony Vaio VGN-SR39VN (Notebook) and my hard disc is an SSD Samsung (model 2015). 

My laptop is updated, there are no viruses (i have the Kaspersky for the last 30 days, but the problem existed even before). 

I’ m a professional and i use the device only for work.

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Regards,
Pericles

Hello Pericles,

You can see whether the import from 6 to 7 is still running in Menu -> Tools -> Operations.
Could you please also tell us what protocol do you use and whether you download all messages for offline use? Downloading all the messages from the server could initially take a long time.

Thank you,
Maurice