Key not activated

Friends, I do not know where to turn. I have my emails all structured in eM Client, but I can not login with the key to effect the license. Always comes msg user name / key wrong. I’ve tried hundreds of times. I have already installed / deleted / installed Silverlight, NAPI and nothing works. Can anyone give me guidance. Grateful, Romulus

Hello, if you want to activate your license, navigate to Help > License > Activate and insert your activation key, you can find the instructions on how to activate the product in the FAQ here, http://www.emclient.com/faq or in the email message that contained your activation key.

If you’re however being prompted for username/password this is not related to licensing.

Regards,

Paul (employee), please, that you said is obvious. If you really want to help me, say if you have any information because the system does not accept activating the license key. Always responds password / User wrong. It silverlight problem or another program that is preventing. This should have happened before with someone. I appreciate if you can help me. There are now 15 days attempts. Thank you.

Hello, not really sure what you’re suggesting, if you’re continuing to have issues with this, please make a screenshot of the licensing window from Help > License. And make a screenshot of the error you’re seeing when you try to sign in or activate. Submit both screenshots to us here on the forum.

Also please check eM Client release number in Help > About for more information about this issue. What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Thank you,

Paulo, uma História e uma Seguinte: eu Usei Live Mail parágrafo Mais de 5 anos e TEVE Aulas estruturadas, Palestras, Negócios, etc. I TEVE UM Problema e eu perdi Tudo. 1 OU 2 Meses moeda electrónica instalados cliente, baixado Uma Cópia de Segurança that tinha Live Mail e Achei Ótimo Programa. Tudo estava indo Bem, mas há 15 dias apareceu uma Mensagem Que Eu Deveria validar uma POR Licença 1 ano. ISSO É O Que Eu Fazer Tentei. Mas eu tento when, ELE abre Uma tela com o meu nome, chave LIVRE e Pedindo categoria. QUANDO Clico um Aparece Palavra silverlight.Researching Chrome, eu vi um Direção parágrafo ativar OS Biscoitos NPAI e Silverlight. Entao eu fiz, mas eu QUANDO ENTRAR com uma chave sempre that uma Mensagem NOME DE Utilizador / Senha Errada e Que o Programa Não É ativado. Parece Que Alguns bolinho “programa” ou algo that o impeça de aceitar uma chave de Acesso. Desculpe um tanto escrever, mas TALVEZ ágora PODEM ter MAIS INFORMAÇÕES Para me Ajudar. Obrigado, Romulus

Hello, still not sure what you’re suggesting, it would be great if you could submit a screenshot of the issue to us here on the forum.

Thank you,

Gentlemen, since when did the problem you ask me to capture the screen and send, but I can not. But it’s simple, when I go to the SUPPORT License Manager, open a Silverlight screen so
FREE
Name: My Name
Key:
When I type the key, the message comes: LOGIN failled
USER NAME / PASSWORD WRONG
I’ve tried everything: Key uppercase, lowercase. I created another key with another email. But nothing is accepted. Already unlocked the antivirus. I have entered with NAP Silverlights cookies, but nothing solves the problem. Is there any other suggestions? Thanks

Gentlemen, since when did the problem you ask me to capture the screen and send, but I can not. But it’s simple, when I go to the SUPPORT License Manager, open a Silverlight screen so
FREE
Name: My Name
Key:
When I type the key, the message comes: LOGIN failled
USER NAME / PASSWORD WRONG
I’ve tried everything: Key uppercase, lowercase. I created another key with another email. But nothing is accepted. Already unlocked the antivirus. I have entered with NAP Silverlights cookies, but nothing solves the problem. Is there any other suggestions? Thanks

Romulo, to activate the product, you need to activate it using eM Client, and not your browser. Open eM Client and navigate to Help > License and click on Activate. If you’re trying to access the license manager at http://licensing.emclient.com/ you can’t activate the application there.

This web application uses a completely different set of credentials, and allows our PRO license user to manage their licenses, activations across their company and different settings that can be pushed to users of their license(s). However the system is NOT used for activation.

Regards,

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. That’s not possible. 15 days to know. I think I am not that stupid. I began to doubt the program’s trustworthiness. Please Paul, that it is the example. When someone has difficulties to activate the key, say this information first. BUT I was able! THANK YOU

Glad it works, make sure to let us know if you come across any other issue or questions, we will be happy to help.

Regards,