Keith Bristow

Every week or so, I get an error message stating that I have no licence key.  I keep a copy of the licence number on my computer, so I can copy and paste it into the box, but it is a nuisance.  Any ideas why this is happening and is there anything I can do to stop it losing the licence key

Do you perhaps have eM Client running on 2 computers with the same license?  If you do this, it will deactivate the other computer when you enter the license in the current computer.  The simple fix is to get an additional license using another email address.

Thanks for your help, Jay.  When I recently purchased a tablet, the idea was that I could respond to emails on the tablet when I was on holiday or away from home and the reply etc would appear on the PC at home.  It appears that that is not possible while keeping one email address and having to transfer the licence, but thanks for the information.

Keith

You can get a free gmail address and use that to register a free license.  You can still access the same email address on both computers.