Keep getting an sync error with icloud

I constantly get a sync error with my icloud account on calendar. It was working fine but now I get this error when ever I try to do anything or everytime it refreshes. The errors are:

[CallDAV] Sync of ‘myemail@address’/ failed due to the following error: ‘myemail@address’ (Service Unavailable)

[CallDAV] Sync of ‘myemail@address’/iCloud / failed due to the following error: ‘myemail@address’ (Service Unavailable)

I Disabled my firewall but still got the same issues.

the log is below:
10:30:15 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: For folder ‘myemail@address’/iCloud /
10:30:16 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Sync of ‘myemail@address’/iCloud / failed due to the following error: ‘myemail@address’ (Service Unavailable)
10:30:16 Account is locked
10:30:16 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Sync of ‘myemail@address’ / finished: 0 uploaded, 0 deleted, 0 obsolete, 0 items,  0 downloaded
10:30:16 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Done
10:30:16 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: For folder ‘myemail@address’/iCloud /
10:30:16 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Sync of ‘myemail@address’/iCloud / failed due to the following error: ‘myemail@address’ (Service Unavailable)
10:30:16 Account is locked
10:30:16’myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Sync of ‘myemail@address’/iCloud / finished: 0 uploaded, 0 deleted, 0 obsolete, 0 items,  0 downloaded
10:30:16 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Done
10:30:16 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: For folder ‘myemail@address’/
10:30:17 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Sync of ‘myemail@address’/ failed due to the following error: ‘myemail@address’ (Service Unavailable)
10:30:17 Account is locked
10:30:17 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Sync of ‘myemail@address’/ finished: 0 uploaded, 0 deleted, 0 obsolete, 0 items,  0 downloaded
10:30:17 ‘myemail@address’ [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Done

Can anyone help?

After more investigating I think the problem might be with Apple and my iCloud account

Hi Andrew,
this definitely looks like a problem on the iCloud account, have you checked if your Apple ID hasn’t been blocked?

Best regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia, Yer i think it is my iCloud account. Its working all ok except the calendar which apple have got locked for some reason - they don’t know why and I have their engineers looking into it fingers crossed they can sort it.